Tuesday, May 25, 2010

15. Ac- Ee Aaameeray

Ahongkaray JayA Koonjay Chheelem Aamaar Baaheeray
Sobshayshay Aaj Jaanee Sethaa Keechooee Naaheeray 
(The identity of self a separate illuminates my search beyond me, in the end I get to know that there exists none outside.)

Jakhon Khoodro Chhinno Aapon,
Bhaanglo Seemaar Sakol Baandhon,
Aamaar Majhay Aseem kaalayer
Sabaa-A Paaeeray.
(When the insignificant piece of the Self breaks all barriers of boundary, the Self finds within itself every one, every thing in infinite time.)

Taader Neeya Maytay Chheelem Bohoor Khelaatay.
Hareeya Taaraa Meeleeya Gaylo Kokhon Aamaatay?
(I was busy playing with many forms and suddenly they all merged in my Self.)

Bheenno-taa-ree Chhaa-reeyay Maayaa
Dekh-bo Sobay Aapon Chhaayaa
Bhoobon Chhay-A Roibo
Soodhoo Akee Aamee-ray.
(Overcoming the illusion of different forms, I perceive the image of the Self everywhere to realise that I alone remain filling the entire Universe.)

[This interpretation of Advaitobad (Unified Unique Existence Reality) of Upanishad is to be sung the way the Tagore song "Chokher Aaloyay Dekhay- Chheelayem" is sung.)

No comments:

Post a Comment